Saturday, July 30, 2011

Two Kinds of Awesome Sauce in One: Cowboys & Aliens

Just like my writerly friend Annie can combine anything (give her something to combine!), so can Hollywood. They've combined two pretty sweet things for their latest, action-orgy movie: Cowboys & Aliens



I want to watch it because I really dig stuff like this. Not since Firefly (miss you Mal) have I been so intrigued by a combination of space and cowboys.

Not to mention, Indy and Bond are in it. Which should be enough right?

Are you looking forward to watching it?

5 comments:

  1. It didn't look interesting to me, but the hubby thought it looked fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks like great fun! I hope it isn't a let down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I can't wait to see it! I grew up watching Westerns and I'm a huge sci-fi fan.  And Indy and Bond... yeah... 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it last Thursday. It was a fun movie. 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool beans. I have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment.

Blog Archive

Subscribe by Email

Netgalley Badges

Professional Reader Frequently Auto-Approved