So I have a little collection of autographed books.
Here are three of them:
I got sledding hill when I was at BYU, right after hearing Chris Crutcher talk about censorship.
This hardback copy of Shadows of Our Forgotten Ancestors I got through paperbackswap.com. I kid you not. PAPERBACKSWAP.
BUT after two months of serious book blogging, and after much thought and consideration, I decided I want to show my appreciation to my readers and my new followers, by giving away my autographed copy of Shannon Hale's bestseller and Newbery Honor book, Princess Academy:
To enter all you have to do is leave a comment on this post. That's it!
If you would like one additional entry, BE a GFC follower (old and new followers get one point). Just BE SURE you indicate you are a GFC follower in your comment on this post!
If you would like one more additional entry (max 3), you can send out a tweet about this giveaway including the following:
1. Mention @larissahammond
2. Include a link back to this post
So here is the break down:
1. Leave a comment for one entry. (Use a valid email and tell me your favorite color!)
2. If you are a GFC follower you get one additional entry
3. Send out a tweet about the giveaway for another additional entry.
4. INCLUDE YOUR ENTRY TOTAL IN YOUR COMMENT OR I'LL HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY POINTS TO GIVE YOU.
The deadline to enter this giveaway is two weeks from now, August 23. I will give two runner ups a Hawaii pen from my island home, so that they can autograph their own books if they so desire. ;)
Seriously though. It's a freaking awesome pen. It'll make your friends jealous. In fact, I would enter just to get this pen.
UPDATE: CONTEST IS CLOSED AND WINNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED.
1. Darlene (autographed Princess Academy)
2. Becky (Hawaii Pen)
3. Clara (Hawaii Pen)