|Liebster Blog Award|
The Liebster Blog Award is designed to bring additional recognition to those bloggers with less than 200 followers [or subscribers via blog reader]. If you receive the award, you should link back to the blogger that nominated you and nominate five more blogs. Also, don’t forget to let them know that you nominated them.
And now time for my Liebster Blog Award nominations!
Drum roll please....
1. Becky at The Hummingbird Hollow: I love Becky's posts. They are always heartfelt, and she has some fantastic reads as well as beautiful photography to share with the world. She's also pretty much the most awesome person ever. You better get over there and follow her.
2. PC Wheeler at Tea & Magic: I love her blog, reviews, and she's a fantasy writer. She posts on all things related to fantasy, including art, fun facts, and news on her writing and the publishing industry. What's not to love?
3. Iben at Borough of Books: The reviews here are informative and honest. The blog author even includes a little plot graph so the reader can get an idea of when she was enjoying the book, and when she wasn't. I thought that was creative. She's also an aspiring librarian!
4. Adriana at The Nostalgic Librarian: I enjoy my visits to this blog. Adriana shares books and lovely images of cocktails and recipes, as well as appropriate media to make your post reading experience as "cozy" as possible. You feel like you've been invited to a dinner party when you read her blog. :)
5. Grace at Books Without Any Pictures: Love her blog design, and reviews. She reads and reviews books from different genres. She writes well, and doesn't use a rating system, as she approaches book reviewing in a fresh and nuanced way. She's another aspiring librarian which makes her pretty awesome in my book.